Brought to you by - Competition ZENITH
Finally a great relief for the candidates who have not qualified in the SBI PO 2014 exams. SBI Associate banks gives you another opportunity to get a SBI job. SBI has listed a total of 2986 vacancies for all their 5 associate banks. All you need is smart studies instead of studying for hours to qualify this exam. Here, we are giving you a study plan to successfully clear the exam.
The exam has got four parts, i.e.
2. Data Interpretation
3. General awareness
Reasoning: SBI PO exams have always been known for its high level reasoning, all topics are more or less as same as IBPS. Keep practising previous years IBPS PO/SBI PO question papers along with model test papers. Here are the few books which will help in your preparations:
-Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey (BSC publication)
-Jaikishan and Premkishan by Arihant
This Section contains all kinds of Data Interpretation, starting from Bar charts, Pie Charts, Line Charts to table charts. DI will be almost of same level as of SBI PO/ RBI grade B exams. Grab some previous years papers and get started with solving them. If you want to practice more, go for DI by arun sharma
- This sections is combination of Current affairs, banking awareness, basics of marketing and computer awareness. This is the most scoring and least time consuming section if one have prepared himself for this section.
- For current affairs, keep yourself update with the daily dose of current affairs at our blog or make a habit to read newspaper daily.
- For Banking awareness, visit our blog for banking news, keep visiting RBI website to keep an eye on all the latest development in the Indian banks.
- For Marketing awareness, most of the times marketing questions can be easily done with no problems but if you are looking for a book, go for arihant's marketing aptitude book.
- For computer Awareness, Kiran's computer knowledge and literacy.
This section is divided into two sections.
*Objective English: This section will be on the same pattern and level as IBPS PO/SBI PO. Make reading a habit to help yourself and reading a newspaper does helps you a great deal. For people weak in English, go for DGP English improvement course pack.
This contains passages, letters (Formal/Informal), essays. for this section all you need to do is keep yourself updated with the current events of banking areas/ social areas/ economic areas, etc. Read newspaper and see the letter writing formats.