Brought to you by - Competition ZENITH
QUESTIONS ON INDIAN CONSTITUTION AND POLITICS
1. Which act laid the foundation of present form of Indian constitution.
a. The Government of India Act, 1915 b. The Government of India Act, 1935
c. The Government of India Act, 1858 d. The Government of India Act, 1919.
2. Who was the chairman of Union powers committee.
a. Dr.Rajendra Prasad b. Pt.Jawaharlal Nehru
c. SardarVallabhbhai Patel d. J.B Kripalani.
3. From Constitution of which Country fundamental rights have been adopted.
a. Canada b. USSR
c. Britain d. Australia.
4. Which Article in Indian Constitution define Money bills.
a. Art. 76 b. Art. 110
c. Art. 107 d. Art. 109.
5. Which Constitutional amendment is also known as Mini Constitution.
a. 42nd constitutional Amendment act b. 15th Constitutional Amendment Act
c. 44th Constitutional Amendment act d. 52nd Constitutional Amendment Act.
6. What should be the minimum age for President of India.
a. 25 years b. 30 years
c. 35 years d. 28 years.
7. Which of these is not appointed by President.
a. Governor b. Speaker of Lok Sabha
c. Chief justice of India d. Attorney-General.
8. Money Bill can be introduced in.
a. Lok Sabha b. Rajya Sabha
c. joint session of both the houses d. None of these.
9. Who finally approve Money Bill.
a. President b. Vice President
c. Speaker of Lok Sabha d. Members of Lok Sabha.
10. Who heads the planning commission.
a. Finance minister b. President
c. Prime minister d. chief justice of India.