1. Strong Section are Key: Yes, we will advise all the candidates who are appearing for the IBPS Exam, that you should start from the section in which you are strong enough.
2. Divide And Rule: The Time Limit factor is the most important thing to get clear IBPS. You must have time management for each section. It’s simple, either divides the time for each section by the total time allotted for the Exam. While dividing time slot, you must know your toughness and weakness for each section. The toughness and weakness of section are known when you are preparing for the Exam, so use it and divide the time accordingly.
3.Easy First : Always attempt the easy question first in your, favorite section. It mean you already following the 1st Tip, by which you are already selecting your best section first and in this best section choose the easy question 1st. [Best section >> Easy question].
The question you find time consuming, mark it for later attempt and move on to the next question, Do not try and waste time while attempting.
4. Give everything you can: - we will advise all the candidates to prepare as much as you can. Practice more and more demo test and model question papers to get fluency in Question solving. Forget the laziness, if you want job, you have to work hard because Preparation is directly proportional to get selected in IBPS.
5. Move On: Already mentioned in 3rd Tip, Do not get stuck to any particular question. Because its our mentality that if we are not get answered for any question then we are keep trying to solve this question and in the end we waste time. So always work and walk with time management.
6. Negative Marks: Most of the candidate keep attempting the question without getting 100% sure for the answer. I will advise that attempt the question for which you are 1000% sure for the answer because negative marks are the key to get selected. It’s not important which question you attempt, but important is which you leave. That’s the key to success and cracks any competitive exam. Make sure you attempt enough question to qualify for each section. if not, keep working hard.
7. Stay Calm and Silent: Do not get frustrated or do not get angry while solving the question paper. And many candidates get nervous while attempting exam in exam hall. Just chill, always keep in mind that you have done enough preparation, now it’s their turn to test you.
8. Go according to the Plan: As per the earlier tips, you are attempting best section 1st and easy question 1st, make some more plan for solving question paper. This can be done while you are preparing and solving model question papers.
9. Time Management: the only key you need after doing enough preparation. Many candidates have done good preparation but with effect of time limit, it’s all gone. So, always go with the above time management tips and make a plan.
10. Shortcuts for Maths: There are lots of shortcuts are available to do long calculation in easy and shortest way. Learn and practice it. it will help you a lot in exam to save time
Factors Affecting To Score More
1. Everyone gets lots of wrong answer and blank answer too. Your goal should be to answer more no of correct answer to beat the competition.
2. You will hurt more if your easy question gets wrong and you will hurt less if you harder question gets wrong, right? So, be careful while answering easy one.
3. If you missed 34 question in raw, this will going to make metal attention on your mind (something like how can i miss 5 questions in raw?) These mind set will led you to negative time
(slow speed of question solving).
4. Anyhow you have to reach finishing line, before time or on time