We have been getting a lot of queries about the job profile of FCI – AG III. Here we are sharing the Job Profiles of FCI AG-III 2015. Hope you all like it.
Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Under the general/close supervision of higher officers, supervises construction and maintenance work and prepares preliminary drawings and estimates and other related work.
- Prepares rough drawings, site plans and cost estimates of work required to be executed.
- Checks and prepares drawings for work/site details and checks 100% work performed under his charge to ensure that all works are done according to specifications , drawings ; standard laid down and approved samples. Records particulars of defective/substandard work in the site order-book and also brings to the notice of his superior officers.
- Arranges and issues material to the contractors and maintains proper inventory and accounts of receipt, issues and balances. Prepares recovery statement for material and other services rendered by FCI for contractors‟ accounts and sends the details to Manager for effecting recovery.
- Records measurements of work done by the contractors/departmental labour and prepares work calculation sheets, lead charts etc., for calculating the quantities of work done.
- Checks bills, adjustments, transfers, claims, etc., and puts up to higher officers.
- Prepares and submits returns required from time to time.
- Ensures safety measures against accidents.
- Performs other related work as may be assigned to him.
AG.II (Hindi): The incumbent is required to translate correctly from Hindi into English and vice-versa and/or perform other duties listed for AG-II
- Translates Letters, Notes, Publication, Parliament Questions, Documents and other material from Hindi into English and vice-versa.
- May be required to perform other duties listed for AG-II.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned to him.
Typist (Hindi): Typist (Hindi) in FCI is the beginning level of clerical grade requiring knowledge and ability to type correctly in Hindi at the speed of 30 w.p.m. and above. The incumbent may also be required to perform other duties listed for AG-III.
- Types in Hindi articles, notes, letters and statements, cuts stencils and compare typed material.
- Performs other duties as required by his superiors.
AG.III (Accounts): This is the beginning level Grade of Accounts Assistant involving in the maintenance of accounts on day to day basis in the various offices of the Food Corporation of India including Pay Offices.
- In case of correspondence linking a letter to earlier reference or link file and put up for further action information.
- Maintenance of files of the section/division in which he /she works and periodical review thereof.
- Preparation of various vouchers related to receipts, payments along with proper enclosures.
- Maintenance Review of basic books of Accounts.
- Maintenance/ Review of books of classification (Ledgers) and consolidation.
- Preparation of various information/ reports for MIS.
AG.III (General): AG.III (General) in FCI is the starting level clerical grade job. involving the performance, under close supervision of the Manager/higher officers, of duties of a routine and repetitive, nature such as making simple entries in registers, dispatch of mail, drafting simple letters, maintaining casual leave record, recording movements of incoming and outgoing files, maintaining files of routine nature and other related work which can be readily learnt after a little or no job experience. So basically it is a repetitive job with good salaries and a good future if you can work really hard. In FCI AG-3 General he or she will generally be posted in Headquarters/Zonal/Regional/District office.
- Receives and diarizes the incoming dak, segregates incoming communications
- Distributes to the concerned employees.
- Reads and checks outgoing mail for completeness, readiness for dispatch by checking e.g. proper and complete address, proper signatures, proper enclosures and similar details and conformity to postal regulations.
- Compares typed material.
- Records movement of incoming and outgoing files.
- Drafts simple letters and maintains files of routine nature.
- Prepares identity cards for employees, makes entries in service book and maintains casual leave account.
AG.III (Depot): AG.III (Depot) in FCI is the beginning level clerical grade involving, under close supervision by AG-I (D)/AG-II (D)/ Manager (D)/higher officers, the performance of duties of a routine and repetitive nature such as making simple entries in registers, diary and dispatch of dak, drafting simple letters, maintaining files of routine nature and other related work that can be readily learnt after a little or no job experience. The more difficult assignment normally to be assigned to AG-I (D) and AG-II (D) can also be required to be performed by this grade under some close and immediate supervision. In AG-3 Depot He or She will generally be posted in depot. However, depending on work may be required to work in Headquarters/Zonal/Regional/District office/Depot.
- Assists his superiors in sealing the godown locks, maintaining of godown daily opening and closing register, checking watchmen on duty, supervising cleaning and sweepings etc.
- Attends to godown activities such as receipts, issues, physical verification of stock and shed accounts and reports; attends to loading, unloading, weighing and stacking operations and prepares the relevant records such as weighment sheets, convoy note, truck chit and delivery memo. Makes entries in the commodity register, stack wise register, daily diary and bin cards, and signs all papers prepared by him.
- Prepares daily, fortnightly and monthly issue and receipt reports.
- Maintains account of the dead-stock and miscellaneous articles.
- Guides, directs and supervises labour gang, stitchers, sweepers and sifters in performing their duties.
- Diaries and dispatches daak.
Competition Zenith Wishes All The Students Good Luck.
For More Queries Post In Comments Section.